Sunday 6 March 2011

From cold Melbourne to warm sunny Buenos Aires!

Ensconced on the couch in a gorgeous little apartment in Palermo, Buenos Aires. It's warm and the sun is streaming in; I'm feeling at least partly human although more sleep is needed! After a quick trip to el supermercado and a wander around the area I'm happy to still say - I LOVE this city!

The flight here (with Qantas) went without a hitch; although there was *some* running involved at Sydney to make the connection...being hungover didn't help. The flight was on time and I just jumped in a taxi at the airport and 45mins later, voila! The area I'm staying in is gorgeous and  the apartment is perfect; fully furnished, wifi, a mobile phone to use, big flat screen TV, bath and bargain cost.

Super relaxing afternoon in store and tomorrow I'm off to San Telmo markets; one of my fave places in da world!

No comments:

Post a Comment