Friday 25 February 2011

It's nearly Argentina time....




This time next week I'll be winging my way to Buenos Aires! (Love that you can now fly direct from Australia) There's still soo much I have to organise...packing is the least of my problems. I think I'll be breathing a sigh of relief when I get on the plane; at least then there's nothing more I can do! I haven't even begun to get properly excited about being back in South America; is it just me or is it only in the few days before travelling that it really sinks in you're off on an adventure soon?

I can't wait to be sitting in a square in Palermo Soho, hands down still the chi-chi-chicest suburb in the world. But this trip's about work - I am going to see literally every hotel, short-term rental apartment, tour company, place of interest (etc etc you get the idea) I can in the 2 months I'm in Argentina. My mission: to find the best of everything in the country.
More about that later :-)

Off to work; my last day! Celebratory glass of bubbles is in order.

Hablamos pronto! (we'll speak soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment